INSPIRING MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURES
A simple formula:
You and I spend a day (or two or ten) together visiting markets, wineries, castles, villages and learn about photography at the same time. We will indulge in some glorious Food & Lifestyle photography as we visit some of my favorite local restaurants or cook a simple meal together at my family home. And what about a nice picnic in the vineyard? You will learn to “see “ like a photographer with simple and effective techniques and you will leave this experience feeling more in touch with your creative side, more confident and inspired to take your photography to the next level.
Who wants to carry around those bulky cameras anymore, when one can get such professional looking images using a simple phone?!
The best camera is the one you have with you!
Learn how to use and trust your phone or point and shoot camera to tell compelling stories and share the spirit and atmosphere of your travels. To journal, to blog, to create... DSLR users are obviously welcome to join the fun :)
Learn to “see “ like a photographer with simple and effective techniques
I am a Bordeaux native, so you may think of me as your private location scout who's been preparing for your visit and photoshoot for the last 45 years :) From the sandy beaches of the Atlantic coast to the castles of the Dordogne valley, I will take you where few, other than the locals, have been.
Last but not least, from my favorite apps to my most trusted gear, I will share all the tools I use to edit and share my images.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICING AND RESERVATION PROCESS
Cost per day per person:
Party of one: 550€
Party of two: 350€
Party of 4: 225€
- These prices include my services as your private guide as well as all food & beverages* and transportation.
- A day of mobile photography adventures lasts 7 hours (usually 9am to 4pm and includes 1 meal). A longer day usually lasts an extra 3 hours and includes a second meal. In this case, any additional hour over the standard 7 hour day will be charged 80€ per person.
- These prices do not include lodging or travel to Bordeaux.
- Packages of 5 days or more may be payed in monthly installments with no interest nor extra charge.
- Full payment must be settled at least 1 week before arrival.
- Please note that deposits are non refundable.
- Should you make a full payment when the reservation is made, only 50% of it is refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the date.
- If a cancellation is made less than a week prior to the date, the full amount is due.
I will be happy to recommend hotels and bed & breakfasts in the area that I am confident you will enjoy.
- Call or E-mail me to check on available dates (use the contact form). At this point, you will tell him how many Foodie Days you wish to purchase and the kind of experience you are looking for.
- I will send you a quote and a first draft of your itinerary.
- Payment of 50% deposit for packages including 3 Foodie Days or more. Full payment required for all packages including less than 3 Foodie Days. We accept Visa, Mastercard or bank to bank transfers.
- I will confirm your reservation by E-mail and send you a questionnaire that will allow me to build your final itinerary.
- This itinerary will be sent to you in a timely manner.